I lost my instructions to how to handle life several years back and haven't found them yet, so yes I am winging it. I am a mom to a wonderful little boy, a girlfriend to a pretty awesome guy, a daughter to an amazing mom and a sister to my wonderful brother's and sister. I would say that those are the jobs that in this life I was suppose to ROCK but don't call me Betty Crocker because well I just ain't Susie Homemaker and you will be lucky to get clean clothes on a daily basis.
Was I born to be the crafty mom, uh NO!! I feel my most crafty when I am on Pinterest, that's as crafty as I can get at this point with a 3 year old that is crazy and all the other things on my list I just honestly don't have a creative bone in this body, although I will be attempting at some point some of these ideas (pray for me). I have tried a few recipes and so far SUCESS, I love it when I feel like I am a Paula Deen (without the overload on butter). One thing I love about Tim, is he doesn't care if dinner isn't cooked every night or if the house isn't super cleaned (sorry that's not me), he is not a demanding man and for that I am thankful. I don't beleive spending every waking hour cleaning to satisfy myself, I pick up and clean up when its needed there is more to life than cleaning.
Life how the hell am I doing?? Didn't realize that it would be this much work but I wouldn't change a thing I am right where I am suppose to be and I do believe that I was here to LOVE and take CARE of those who love me. It's not about what we recieve in life its about what we give in life!!! Hope you all are enjoying life the way it was meant to be lived!!
Steph :)

No comments:
Post a Comment