Its funny how the routines in your life change because seeing your child happy is what really matters the most, turning the music up at home and dancing is what he enjoys, me talking in an english accent makes him laugh. If these little things can bring pure happiness to him than I think I am doing the job that I was set out to do. Its not about the material things to him (at least yet), he would rather go and slide than play with all those toys in his room, that's fine with me he is at a age that is so pure and innocent he loves unconditional all those in his life and right now doesn't understand the cruelness of this world or what he has been through in his life thus far and I am thankful for that!!
At the end of the day if I can make him smile and or laugh I have been a successful parent...It's about the little things that really matter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment