Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cancer You Suck!!!!

Yes as always Cancer sucks, if I could beat up Cancer I would and it wouldn't be pretty either.  To many lives have been cut short due to this horrible disease and that right there is unfair.  I try and tell people about, spread the word but the sad part is if they haven't been through it they just don't get it because I didn't prior to Bryson going through it.


We have lost so many friends, it's heart breaking to watch these families suffer to be told that there is nothing more can be done.  How can a parent or loved one try and accept the fact of their child dying right in front of them, I mean really the thought makes me literally sick to my stomach so I can only imagine what these families go through when they hear those words.  People don't understand why I get so emotional about hearing this news of people that we have met in our journey Bryson is doing great but it hurts my heart knowing that their child isn't doing good at all. 


Yes I am blessed but in the back of my mind and I mean deep back there I am a scared mama, cancer is an evil disease that doesn't give a damn who it gets and to say that I will never have to worry well isn't the truth.  If Bryson gets sick worry, if Bryson gets a bruise worry, when Bryson goes in for blood work, worry, when Bryson gets BM aspirate worry.  It's only natural for a mother to worry for their child but this extra added worry is no good but there is nothing I can do about it.  The journey we have been down hasn't been easy and I want to make sure that he continues to go down this new road, if I have to call his doctor every day, I will. 


I want to pray for several families that are going through that battle right now and let God give them strength that they so need.  At the end of the day we should all be thankful for what we have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment