Over the past several weeks I have all the sudden felt this over powering sense of love, happiness and life fufillment, not sure what it is but I am loving it. Don't get me wrong I have always felt loved and loved all who I consider close in my life but to feel all 3 of those emotions at once well it's just never seemed to happen mostly I have never felt so content to where I am in life. I have been quite emotional lately and I feel all this has to be why.
No I don't have that big house with the pickett fence nor do I have the career that I have always wanted but my life seems full right now and I will take that over anything at this moment. I have plenty to feel thankful about, my mom who is the rock, the strength and honestly without her I would feel lost. She seriously doesn't know what she means to us kids, I was listening to the Lauren Alaina song, "Like my mother does", bawled like a freakin' baby she has done that and so much more, I am the person that I am today because God blessed me with such an awesome woman that I call Mom.
Then there is Tim, we have been through the ringer and yet as of today I feel like we are as strong as two people can be. He is the father to my son and honestly I couldn't ask for Bryson to have a better father than him. He has found himself again and I am so very proud of him and well he has put up with me for this long, I call that a keeper.
My sister Jamie, ohhh how I miss that crazy girl but I am oh so happy for her venturing out starting the life that she so deserves to have. She definatley is Makin' plans and I am proud of her, she has changed so much and it's crazy to see her be married and deal with the real life, she can be a spitfire but it wouldn't be her if she wasn't I mean she is the redhead and all!!
My little bro Dan, I was there the day he was born he was my "1st son", I mean I was 14 when he was born. He is such a sweet kid and watching him grow into a man is simply amazing, he was my step-dads last boy and I know that he is going to be just like him a hard worker and love with all he has. I love going to his Football games and cheering him on, being there for him letting him know that I will always be there no matter what.
Bryson.......MY EVERYTHING, this kid has changed me and life wouldn't be the same without him God gave him to me for a reason and well I will always be thankful. He is amazing in every way possible and I love him to the moon and back. I can't wait to watch him take on this world and show them who is boss (he already is showing us who the boss is). Being a mom truly changes everything that you once knew and well that's not a bad thing at all!!!
I could go on and on but I won't you all get the point...I also have amazing friends and most of them I have never met. It's nice to have people there to just talk and vent on days where I feel like I am crazy (that's most days)...lol I love hard all those in my life that take a moment to see how I am doing or just to chat and thats what makes my life worth it....I may not have it all but I have all I need!!!
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment